Sixth Form & College Facilities
Westminster Tutors Private College has a sociable Common Room where students can eat their meals and make hot drinks, and there are many cafes and sandwich shops nearby where they can buy their lunch. There are photocopying facilities in the Common Room as well as access to wireless printing and internet access throughout the college.
- We are a well-resourced private sixth form college with Macs, laptops and Chromebooks.
- There is WiFi access throughout the college and students are able to bring in their own laptops or use college laptops as required.
- We have a Study Room with a library where students can work quietly and a recreation room with a ping-pong table.
- Our Common Room is shared by the students and staff, creating a friendly atmosphere in the college, and includes tea and coffee, as well as a fridge, microwave and photocopier for everyone to use.
- As one of the best sixth forms in London, we have industry-standard software installed on the Macs for Music students.
- It is possible for students to arrange instrument lessons with visiting teachers from the nearby Royal College of Music.
- In terms of science, we are fully equipped to deliver all Physics, Biology and Chemistry practical work on site, and we also have the option of running Chemistry students in for laboratory sessions at our sister college David Game College in Tower Hill.
- We also make use of the darkrooms and equipment at David Game College to teach Photography A level.
- As we are a private college in London, we have ample facilities within walking distance, such as the Natural History Museum, Science Museum, Victoria & Albert Museum, Institut Français and the Chelsea Sports Centre.
- We are a few minutes’ walk from South Kensington underground station, which is served by the Piccadilly, District and Circle lines, making it very easy to reach us from all over London.
- Every year, we elect a Head Boy and Girl, who proudly represent our private sixth form college and hold social events for all the students, such as ice-skating at Christmas and bowling nights.
- We also take advantage of nearby university lectures and careers events, as well as organising theatre trips, all within the vicinity of our private college in London.