This year our Easter revision courses are running from Monday 26 March to Friday 13 April 2018
Why book Easter Revision with Westminster Tutors?
- We are the only independent college in London to be awarded Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ across the board
- Our tutors are extremely highly qualified and very experienced in preparing students for all exam boards
- Students at our college achieve higher grades than other independent colleges offering Easter revision (DfE Performance Tables)
- All our revision courses are individually planned so that we focus on exactly what you need to study
- All revision tuition is one-to-one so that you get the personal attention you need to maximise your results
- Fewer hours on the topics you need and no time wasted on the topics you don’t need is cheaper overall!
Many students join us over the half-terms and holidays for tailor-made revision for their GCSE/IGCSE, A level, and Pre-U examinations. The students who come to us for revision courses may not be receiving the individual attention they need at their schools, or they may be very high-achieving students who wish to leave no stone unturned in securing the highest grades or best university places.
Westminster Tutors is unique in that each student’s revision course is individually planned and taught one-to-one to maximise exam success. We are almost always over-subscribed as many of our students return to us for revision and extra help throughout their school careers: please therefore contact us as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Please contact the College Secretary to discuss your requirements and to book in revision. You will then be provided with a personal timetable for your tuition in the week before the revision session commences.